[CT Birds] I sent my Fox Sparrow records to eBird

COMINS, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Mon Mar 19 12:33:54 EDT 2007

PS
To make things easier and avoid having to submit records to both eBird and to this list, there is a feature on eBird where you can check a box and get your report send back to you via email..example below.  That way you can enter your sightings into eBird and then simply copy and paste the report to post to this list, example:

Location:     Smith Neck Road
Observation date:     3/18/07
Number of species:     1

Fox Sparrow     4     Roadside on road to Great Island Boat Launch

This report was generated automatically by eBird v2 (http://www.ebird.org)