[CT Birds] Fw:

Len J Kendall lnken at juno.com
Mon Mar 19 16:41:47 EDT 2007

--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Len J Kendall <lnken at juno.com>
To: ctbirds-request at lists.ctbirding.org
Cc: rapreston at snet.net
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 15:56:28 -0400

Roger Preston and I had a three falcon day with a Peregrine on the
Travelers tower and 2 Kestrels and a Merlin on Ferry Road in South
Windsor. By the way, the Kestrels were looking at the nest box on the
pole just past the barn, about three quarters up the road. We even
witnessed copulation, or an attempt at such. On the way home we stopped
at the Bradley parking lot off Route 20 and found the large group of
Larks feeding on the plowed ground to the left of the lot and we had one
( 1 ) Snow Bunting in with them.  Almost forgot the 2 Eagles on the River
by the boat house at Riverside Park in Hartford.

Len Kendall
Simsbury, CT
lnken at juno.com