[CT Birds] Trumpeter Swans in Chester?

Boletebill boletebill at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 21 21:32:27 EDT 2007

I'm curious about the two swans reported in Chester near Cedar Lake.
        Has anyone out there reported the tag numbers to the Ontario re-introduction program?  I'd be intereseted to find out their origin and age of those birds. If no one has reported them I'd be willing to go ahead and follow through with a report to Ontario and then report the results here...but if someone has already done that I don't want to be redundant and duplicate the report.

                                                      Bill Yule