[CT Birds] ravens and fox sparrows in Norfolk

vze2jzvt at verizon.net vze2jzvt at verizon.net
Thu Mar 22 06:55:27 EDT 2007

Hi - This ctbirds list is great - It's so interesting to see the actual emails!  We have a pair of ravens every  year in my neighborhood in Norfolk - I believe I know roughly where they nest.  They are particulary voracious this time of year - last year they stole four baby chicks from a pen right next to the house.  Let me know what more information you would need on nesting.  Also, I saw my first fox sparrow a couple days ago - was starting to feel left out too!  No woodcock yet, but we still have a foot of snow on the ground. - Shelley Harms in Norfolk