[CT Birds] fox sparrows

RUTH STGERMAINE rstgermaine at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 22 18:11:47 EDT 2007

Hi everyone, i had 7 fox sparrows yesturday. also i know someone mentioned seeing a bird stand on one leg, 1 of the fox s. did it. i happend to be looking out my window in my room and he or she was feeding and then hopped and then did the 1 foot pose very interesting, i don't recall seeing that before, i am going to start paying more attention,  between the song sparrows singing and the fox sparrows and white throated singing it was a very musical morning here on 3-21-07. i just love spring..

Lisa Dworak