[CT Birds] SMITH'S LONGSPUR - NOT RELOCATED

streatham2003 at aol.com streatham2003 at aol.com
Sat Mar 24 08:41:11 EDT 2007

  Hi All,

 Just to let those know who are some ways away as of 8.38AM the Smith's Longspur had not been relocated at Sherwood Island SP today as Nick had first reported - a little confusion in the story that got through to Nick. As far as I know pictures were taken yesterday and sent to someone for confirmation - which only happened this morning. This is (I think) a potential state first though so the more people looking this morning the merrier.

 Luke Tiller
 Wilton