[CT Birds] Fox Sparrow/Woodcock/Parakeets building

Scott Kruitbosch kbosch at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 19:52:45 EDT 2007

The two Fox Sparrows continue here, along with a Woodcock that I flushed
several feet from the feeder area in my yard. I was really surprised how out
in the open it was considering we have basically no snow. The Monk Parakeets
continue to visit the feeders daily to eat now, and for anyone interested,
they seem to be building one of their massive homes in trees near my Alma
Mater, Bunnell High School, in Stratford, CT. I see them there all the time,
and observed two carrying sticks into the top of some trees right outside of
the school. At least they're not on the power lines or what not.

--
Scott Kruitbosch
Stratford, CT
kbosch at gmail.com