[CT Birds] Konold's Pond - 1 adult Bald Eagle 3/24

Alex Coffey coughster at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 15:38:58 EDT 2007

In between my 5-hour shift (10am-3pm) and my 6-hour shift (5pm-11pm)
yesterday (yes, I'm TIRED) I found the usual waterfowl (Mute Swans, Canada
Geese, Mallards, Ring-necked Ducks, Wood Ducks, Hooded Mergansers, Common
Mergansers, American Black Ducks) and then some - 4 or so American Coots
that I hadn't seen in a while and 1 male Gadwall. No sign of Northern
Pintail or Lesser Scaup. Found 1 adult Bald Eagle flying overhead. This is
my second time finding this species at this site (last spring 1 subadult
perched on the small island).

--Alex Coffey
Woodbridge