[CT Birds] Phoning in birds

Katharine Mills gkmills at charter.net
Sun Mar 25 17:51:25 EDT 2007

Hi,
    I was going to respond as Nick did.  Many birders in MA have the
Bird Watcher's General Store programed into our cell phones.  We call
the store to update  hot bird sightings. Perhaps there is a bird store
in CT who would like to be a contact point.  It's a win win situation...
The birders get instant e-mail and the bird store gets publicity.
Kathy Mills
Holden, MA
gkmills at charter.net

PS Glad to be on the CT e-mail  :-)