[CT Birds] Getting hot reports out ASAP

Jim Zipp jimzipp at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 25 18:09:19 EDT 2007

Nick, Bill and All,

   I thought the same thing when I saw this.  We're stuck inside on
weekends for the most part while you guys are out birding!  If it could
be kept to "rare or unusual" sightings that are best gotten out ASAP to
the masses we'd be glad to do it.  Just please don't use it to call in
the everyday reports as we wouldn't have time for that. Feel free to
call them in to us any time and we'll get them out right away.

Jim, Carol and Ryan at The Fat Robin...... 203-248-7068