[CT Birds] Optimizing the list for getting to "good" birds.

Roy Harvey rmharvey at snet.net
Sun Mar 25 19:17:51 EDT 2007

I don't think you will get any formal system set up for getting phone
reports on the list.  One alternative is to call a friend who is on
the list and at home, rather than birding, and ask them to post it.
That is all most of us can hope to do.

The other alternative.... I was asked today about sending reports
from a Blackberry - one example of a fancy cell phone that also does
email.  That will work IF the email account associated with the phone
was previously joined to the list.  Now sending all the emails going
to CTBirds to your phone would probably be a Big Mistake for most
people, so it would be prudent to set the NoMail option for such an
account.

Roy Harvey
Beacon Falls, CT