[CT Birds] good birds

Dave Rosgen drosgen at optonline.net
Mon Apr 16 12:06:04 EDT 2007

>From Dave Rosgen:

4/16 - Winchester, 121 Laurel Way (Rosgen Wildlife Sanctuary) - 1 Common
Raven

4/15 & 14 - same location - 2 Fox Sparrows

4/14 - same location - enormous Black Bear destroyed much of my "bear-proof"
bird feeder setup

>From Dave Rosgen, w/ Mary Gendron, Caitlin MacGinty, et. al.:

4/14 - Litchfield, Bissell Rd. (White Memorial's Pine Island) - 2 Common
Ravens (paired & territorial), 4 Red-breasted Nuthatches, 2 Purple Finches;
Also, 1 Hermit Thrush, 1 Pine Warbler

White Hall Rd. (White Memorial's Pike Marsh) - 2 additional Common Ravens

(White Memorial's Pine Grove 2) - 1 Brown Creeper

>From Dave Rosgen, w/ John Marshall & Max Ehrman:

4/14 - Litchfield, White Hall Rd. (White Memorial's Museum Feeders) - 1
Red-breasted Nuthatch, 2 Purple Finches; Also, 4 Eastern Bluebirds, 1 Pine
Warbler, 1 Fox Sparrow

>From Dave Rosgen, w/ John Marshall, et. al.:

4/14 - Litchfield, White's Woods Rd. (White Memorial's Little Pond Boardwalk
& Trail) - 10 Rusty Blackbirds); Also, 5 Ospreys, 1 Northern Harrier, 1
Merlin, 1 Golden-crowned Kinglet