[CT Birds] Possible Sooty tern recovered

recoverywing at cox.net recoverywing at cox.net
Mon Apr 16 12:37:59 EDT 2007

Hi All,

 I  just had Southington ACO contact me about a bird he picked up.  Unable to reach me quickly, the bird was brought to KBAH (vet) where it died. He said it was an unusual bird, so I had him come out to look at a field guide, he identified the bird as a sooty tern.  I consider his I.D capability to be reliable. He is going to go back and get the carcass and bring it to me for definitive I.D.

More when I recieve the bird this afternoon.

Jayne Amico/Southington