[CT Birds] Possible Sooty tern recovered

Scott Kruitbosch kbosch at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 13:49:23 EDT 2007

That's amazing - too bad the bird is deceased. I'm looking at the range map,
and this certainly seems to my untrained eye like a candidate for being
swept up in the nor'easter. With hurricane force winds onshore and a
category 3 pressure, I have to think there are a lot of birds that have been
blown way off course.

And to everyone else, keep looking for other rarities!