[CT Birds] Surveying WHIP-POOR-WILL'S

Linda & Steve Broker ls.broker at cox.net
Mon Apr 16 17:45:54 EDT 2007

Brian,

My response to you should have made reference to the slopes of the
Wintergreen parcel's oak-hickory forests.  This area also is well
known for American Woodcock displaying and nesting, and with all the
wetness of recent hours, I must have lowland and wetland birds on the
brain right now.  Sorry.

Steve Broker