[CT Birds] RE Thank you for Whip info

David.F.Provencher at dom.com David.F.Provencher at dom.com
Tue Apr 17 11:02:44 EDT 2007

Brian, You mentioned the location is in eastern CT. If it is anywhere near
Pachaug State Forest you may well find Whips there. Pachaug State Forest
has probably the largest Whip population in the state. About 10 years or so
ago I did an informal survey during June I believe and turned up 15+
singing birds (I don't remember the actual number and my notes and I are
far apart at the moment).

You won't have any trouble finding them if they are there... it's hard to
miss a singing Whip!

Dave

Dave Provencher

recipient, any disclosure,  copying, distribution, or use of the
you have received this electronic  transmission in error, please
in error, and delete it.  Thank you.