[CT Birds] snow goose X canada goose

Katz1449 at aol.com Katz1449 at aol.com
Tue Apr 17 15:12:42 EDT 2007

>From Bev Propen
4/17-  Woodbridge at  Exit 59 southbound entrance to Merrit Pkwy,  in grassy
area to the left of entrance ramp, there is a goose which appears to  be a
Snow goose - Canada Goose hybrid which may be the same bird that was there  last
year at the same location.  It is accompanied by a regular Canada  Goose, as
last year.  it has a pink bill, white face and the rest of body  appears to be
Canada Goose.  I didn't get to see the feet , but last year's  goose , I
believe had pink feet.