[CT Birds] chipping sparrows in Farmington 4/18

Peregrine Information Consultants info at peregrineinfo.com
Wed Apr 18 17:55:31 EDT 2007

Small flock (about 6) of chipping sparrows in the "new" cemetery on Garden Street, Farmington

There is a good view of the flooded Farmington River and surrounding areas from the lower (service) road in this cemetery. I did not see any waterfowl or other birds of interest when I scanned there today, but as the water recede, it might yield something good. I've seen good birds from here in the past, including GB Heron, Osprey, Bald Eagle, various ducks. Orioles and tanagers in the summer.

Sarah Johnston
Farmington