[CT Birds] Hammo birds

Marc Beroz mberoz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 18 18:45:41 EDT 2007

>From Karen Fiske: 4/17- 11 AM, Madison, Hammonasset, Meigs Point- on the grassy area behind the parking lot- NORTHERN HARRIER, SHORT BILLED DOWITCHER, 8 GREATER YELLOWLEGS, 7 RUDDY TURNSTONES, 50+ DUNLIN, 6 BLACK BELLIED PLOVERS, KILLDEER
  4/18 4:15 PM Hammonasset entrance to the park - KESTRAL
  4/18 Hammonasset, Meig's Point- on the grassy area behind the parking lot 4:30 PM- 15 BRANT, 2 BLACK BELLIED PLOVERS, KILLDEER
  I was on my way to Mass. and stopped on my way there and on the way home. While I was in the Plymouth, MA area I saw 100+ BRANT at Grays beach at Plymouth Harbor.