[CT Birds] Guilford Glossy Ibis: Big flock.

Boletebill boletebill at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 19 08:17:49 EDT 2007

After searching though the flocks of Glossy Ibis at Hammonassett yesterday for the White-faced Ibis without success I headed home to Guilford.

  Turning onto Long Hill Rd next to Bishop's Orchard there was a flock of between 100-110 Glossy Ibis along with 30 or so mixed G&L Yellowlegs. I don't recall seeing this many Ibis in one group before and so that's my report. [;>]...

                                                     Bill Yule
                                                   Guilford