[CT Birds] Station 43 South Windsor Vibert Road

designamm at aol.com designamm at aol.com
Thu Apr 19 15:02:21 EDT 2007

This morning I checked out Vibert Road in South Windsor in the hopes of seeing the Virginia Rail posted yesterday. Had no luck, but did count 2 owlets in Great Horned nest. Although I walked the top of ridge along field, still got my best views from the grass knoll along left side of road on water company property. Did run into Mr Vibert who said it was a.o.k. to walk along ridge line.
Anita Mueller
designamm at aol.com
www.wildshots.net