[CT Birds] Question regarding Grassland Bird Survey

COMINS, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Thu Apr 19 19:37:46 EDT 2007

Hi Jan:
     After you finish Step 3 where you enter your data, there is a "Confirmation and Notes" page, where there is a box for "Add a note"; here you can add the notation or any other notes you may have.  You also have the option at the beginning, of including notes for each or any species on your list.  Hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Patrick Comins, Meriden