[CT Birds] Long Island Sound Featured in Latest Issue of Audubon Magazine

COMINS, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Fri Apr 20 11:06:50 EDT 2007

For those of you who bird Long Island Sound and its shoreline (and we all live in its watershed), you may want to check out the May/June issue of Audubon Magazine.  I just received my copy of the latest issue and the Sound is featured with a 7-page article by Jesse Greenspan, including a companion article on Saltmarsh Sharp-tailed Sparrows highlighting the work of our own Dr. Chris Elphick.  Nice to see national attention paid to a local, albeit globally significant, natural resource.

Patrick Comins, Meriden