[CT Birds] (no subject)

Larry Nichols lvn600 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 22 11:21:23 EDT 2007

>From Larry Nichols:
4/22/07-I took a walk along the airline rail trail in Amston this morning.I
saw 15+ each of PALM WARBLER and YELLOW-RUMPED WARBLER.There were also a few
PINE WARBLER mixed in. Plenty of TREE SWALLOWS and EASTERN BLUEBIRDS as
well.Over the last 2 weeks I have seen AMERICAN KESTREL in four
locations:Hammonasset, Machimoudus Park in East Haddam,Portland-flying over
my house yesterday, and Bloomfield in a Culbro Tobacco field.

Don’t quit your job – Take Classes Online and Earn your Degree in 1 year.
Start Today!
http://www.classesusa.com/clickcount.cfm?id=866146&goto=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.classesusa.com%2Ffeaturedschools%2Fonlinedegreesmp%2Fform-dyn1.html%3Fsplovr%3D866144