[CT Birds] Bluebirds hatched and warblers

jtriana1 at sbcglobal.net jtriana1 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 22 21:31:14 EDT 2007

This seems quite amazing to me.  I monitor about 20 boxes and I've never had
anything hatch this early.  In fact, it is rare for me to even have eggs at
this time.  And this year, being so cold in early April, my birds seem to be
delaying their nesting.  Out of the 13 boxes I have checked so far, I have
only found one nest started, and that one looked like an early House Sparrow
nest.  All my other boxes were completely empty (with the exception of 2
unhappy mice in Orange).

Thanks,
JT

John Triana