[CT Birds] Yard bird and a Bluebird question

dianetucker01 at comcast.net dianetucker01 at comcast.net
Wed May 16 09:48:07 EDT 2007

Hi Clay, I have noticed fewer bluebirds at Hill-Stead Museum in Farmington.  We  have had quite a good number in the past, but they are noticeably down this spring.  I wrote it off to the fact that the management of the museum mows the meadows at the exact wrong times and alot of flowers and insects don't reappear the following year.  It just gets worse and worse.  But it could be that there is also something more widespread afoot.  I would be very interested to know what others think

From: "Clay Taylor" <ctaylor at att.net>