[CT Birds] Second White-winged dove photos

Sunshine sunny19682 at comcast.net
Sun May 20 20:12:40 EDT 2007

All

I loaded several photos to Webshots
http://community.webshots.com/user/arcadian7 - under Branford River Birds.
I tried to get an assortment despite some parts not being in focus - hoping
to give an overall view of the bird.  I was not able to get any pictures of
the tail as the pigeons were pretty tough on pushing this guy around.

This bird visited several times today.  I have photos of WWD #1 that were
taken on May 12 that I just put side by side, so I am certain this is a
second individual just based on the feet.  Is there any way to inquire if
there are any local breeders or cage bird keepers who might have lost these
birds?  This seems odd to have two and both show at my feeding station,
unless WWD #1's vocalizations somehow brought this one in.  This bird, like
WWD #1 initially was, is very leery of other birds let alone my camera/scope
hanging out the window.

Donna Lorello

Branford