[CT Birds] Northern Parula

Jim Zipp jimzipp at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 14 16:30:18 EDT 2007

In the last three years I have had Northern Parula's, both male and female on territory all spring into early summer in Litchfield County.  I have not seen the actual nest but have no doubt they are nesting.  I was surprised when I found them but they have been there now on a regular basis.

Jim Zipp

The Fat Robin Wild Bird and Nature Shop
www.fatrobin.com
Jim Zipp Bird Photography