[CT Birds] swallows again

Julian Hough jrhough1 at snet.net
Wed Nov 28 20:25:27 EST 2007

Greg,

Good to point out. The first day that Nick found them and I managed to get down there, I did look the Northern rough-winged over and saw no obvious pale rump and nothing else, as you mentioned to suggest the species.

With birds following the coastline and becoming attracted to that small nucleus, it's conceivable that something else could show up...

Julian Hough,
CT, USA
jrhough1 at snet.net

www.naturescapeimages.net