[CT Birds] New York Times Magazine Tomorrow

Kathy Van Der Aue kvda at optonline.net
Sat Dec 1 14:46:08 EST 2007

Someone shot at him today and he has gone into hiding according to a Texas
friend relaying reports from the Galveston paper.  He was not hit.  The
Galveston police are saying he wouldn't cooperate but I sort of understand
given the way they interacted over the past year.

Kathy Van Der Aue, Southport, CT
kvda at optonline.net