[CT Birds] Pine Grosbeaks Goshen and Norfolk

Kfinnan at aol.com Kfinnan at aol.com
Fri Dec 28 13:10:44 EST 2007

Friday, 12/28 -
The day started very well when Bruce and I saw three Pine Grosbeaks right  in
the neighborhood on Ashley Rd. in Goshen.  On Shepard Rd. in Norfolk,  there
were 28 Pine Grosbeaks, including at least eight adult males, at 9:30  A.M.  A
small flock of Cedar Waxwings came through; no Bohemians.  We  came back at
11:30 and others reported 45 Pine Grosbeaks at that location!   Other Goshen
locations, Under Mountain Rd. in Canaan, and Housatonic River  Road in Falls
Village were quiet.

Kevin Finnan
_Kfinnan at aol.com_ (mailto:Kfinnan at aol.com)