[CT Birds] Add-ons to 133 so far

Tim Antanaitis timant123 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 7 01:31:23 EST 2008

Hi Dave,
Here are a few that aren't on the list yet that I had at Hammo on Saturday: N.
Harrier, Ruddy Turnstone, Dunlin, & Sanderling.  Somebody must have seen
Wild Turkey, and what about Wood Duck (14 acre pond in Norwalk), BCNH
(Stratford railroad trail), Boat-tailed Grackle (Stratford), and Red-winged Blackbird
(Manchester Laurel Marsh)?

I like this idea of a "team" list - I can't bring myself to waste money on gas for
a solo Big January this year.

-Tim Antanaitis