[CT Birds] The Small Gulls

David.F.Provencher at dom.com David.F.Provencher at dom.com
Mon Jan 7 14:12:28 EST 2008

Dennis, about 12 to 15 years ago I had an immature Little Gull (a bird of
the previous year) in CT during July. I first witnessed the bird in the
Poquonock River between Bluff Point and the Groton/New London Airport while
I was canoeing. The next day I found it again off the tip of Millstone
point in Waterford. So even though nearly all the records are from the
period you wrote, we have (albeit rarely) come across the species outside
the months you mentioned.

Dave

recipient, any disclosure,  copying, distribution, or use of the
you have received this electronic  transmission in error, please
in error, and delete it.  Thank you.