[CT Birds] 145 species reported to date in CT during 2008

Peregrine Information Consultants info at peregrineinfo.com
Tue Jan 8 08:00:30 EST 2008

Dave,

I saw a lovely pair of Wood Ducks in Farmington this morning.

Sarah

Sarah Hager Johnston, BMus, MLS
860-676-2228

Peregrine Information Consultants
www.peregrineinfo.com
Research and writing for insurance, risk management, safety & health, business, and medical professionals

Grace Notes
www.grace-notes.com
Program annotations, research, and writing services for classical musical ensembles and the professionals who serve them