[CT Birds] RW Swallows

wingsct at juno.com wingsct at juno.com
Wed Jan 9 07:10:48 EST 2008

Obviously the McDonald's of bugs at that site, "billions and billions served"!
Good luck with the Kisdadees!

Meredith, O.G.

-- David.F.Provencher at dom.com wrote:

It just blows me away thinking of Rough-winged Swallows over-wintering in
CT. Maybe I should go looking for Kiskadees tomorrow.

Dave

recipient, any disclosure,  copying, distribution, or use of the
you have received this electronic  transmission in error, please
in error, and delete it.  Thank you.