[CT Birds] "Reply to All" button

Nick Bonomo nbonomo at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 12:10:09 EST 2008

Hi all,

Just a quick note: I've noticed lately that several message replies to
CTBirds have apparently been meant for the original poster and not for
the entire list. When responding, some of us may be clicking the
"Reply to All" button instead of the "Reply" button. This happens from
time to time, but lately it seems to be happening more often to the
point where it's resulting in as many as a few unnecessary emails per
day (adding to the already wonderful participation in this list). It's
no big deal, but I know that as someone who is subscribed to receive
every message in real-time (and I'd like to keep it that way),
reducing the frequency of these emails would save time for many of us.

Thanks,
Nick Bonomo
Orange, CT