[CT Birds] Big Jan - Compilation Offer

streatham2003 at aol.com streatham2003 at aol.com
Sun Jan 13 22:34:49 EST 2008

Hi All,

I am just dropping the group a line as I have been volunteered it seems by a group of local Fairfield County birders and others to be at the official watchdog for their Big January Lists as COA doesn't seem to be doing an official one this year. I guess because I was out the country for the first week or so they thought it might be a way to have someone detached involved in being the arbiter of the submitted lists. Anyway it occurred to me that if it wasn't going to step on anyones toes I'd happily do the compiling for anyone else who was also interested in submitting their totals from across the state. I would suggest a deadline of midnight on Sunday 3rd and I'd post the results on Monday 4 - this giving people the weekend to compile their lists. Anyway just throwing the suggestion out there - if someone is desperate to do something more official though I'd be more than happy to back out of this, but if not I'm happy to run with it and will post an update and reminders nearer the end of the month.

Regards,

Luke Tiller
Wilton