[CT Birds] Silver Sands - That Wonderful Trash - Trash to Energy

Dennis Varza dennisvz at optonline.net
Mon Mar 31 14:27:34 EDT 2008

Hi Folks

This is for the people who bird Silver Sands Regularly.

If you are interested in preserving the area (or any area in general)
it is better to have data to support your views. Start collecting it
now, one can't collect in the past. . You can get information on
breeding birds and do regular quantitative surveys. So if and when
the time comes you can talk with authority.

Just a Suggestion

Dennis Varza
Fairfield