[CT Birds] Oriole feeders

Pat Dufour patdufour at worldnet.att.net
Thu Apr 3 11:39:38 EDT 2008

I did cut up and put out a couple of oranges yesterday.  It seems that things are in transition here with juncos and a couple of white throats still eating at one feeding area and goldfinches becoming more their summer colors.  I am going to wait until I see the Northern Orioles ( they always stop and check out the oranges ) before I start putting out the grape jelly.  For those that are unaware, Northern Orioles LOVE grape jelly.  I wonder if this is the same with the Bullock's Orioles.
Pat, East Hampton, CT