[CT Birds] phobes

Lisa Gagnon lisagagnon37 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 1 18:53:59 EDT 2008

Hi birders, heard 2 Eastern Phoebes today in stafford springs, 4-1-08. Up this way still many locals not alot of migrants yet. I don't usually put my hummer feeder up until about the 18th of this month unless someone reports closer to my area. To the person that mentioned the bohemians where abouts in mass, are they being seen? I'm not to far from the border. Also would Amer.Woodcocks be up my way by now? Lisa

Lisa Marie Gagnon