[CT Birds] ebird updates

Ken Elkins kelkins at ctaudubon.org
Wed Apr 2 14:21:31 EDT 2008

I'd have to say that the eBird website has made some great advancements in the past year or so.  I tried using it 2003, and things were quite "clunky."  I'm glad I decided to start using it again.

Off-line, I've heard from a few people that they haven't posted to eBird because they don't think anyone else is using it.  Well, we are.  There were over 1700 checklists posted from Connecticut to eBird during the month of March!

Good birding,
Ken
Ken Elkins
Director of Education