[CT Birds] Bullock's - yes

Glenn Williams gswilliams9 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 2 20:25:07 EDT 2008

from Glenn Williams:
4/2 - 60 Orchard St, Canaan (6pm)-- BULLOCK'S ORIOLE &
BLACK VULTURE

Tom and Ingrid had not seen the bird all day.  I asked
Tom when the latest the bird has ever been seen and he
said once at 6pm.  I had been waiting for over an hour
at that point and was under-dressed.  Just as I was
thinking of leaving - voila.  I'll take dumb luck
every time.

Tom and Ingrid said that the bird was not eating the
orange halves that they have hanging by the feeder.

Glenn Williams
Mystic, CT