[CT Birds] Captured Cockatiel

recoverywing at cox.net recoverywing at cox.net
Tue May 27 19:09:24 EDT 2008

Good for you Bill in helping that bird when it surely would of not survived. Kensington Bird and Animal Hospital would probably help you. I would just walk in with the bird, as opposed to calling, and explain what happened, bet they take the bird right then and there. They are an avian vet who has alot of contacts.

Jayne Amico/Southington