[CT Birds] 5/28 Hamden, Mansfield, Storrs

Kevin Burgio kevinburgio at hotmail.com
Wed May 28 17:43:49 EDT 2008

>From Kevin Burgio:

5/28 - Hamden Backyard - 1 singing MOURNING WARBLER, I guess he returned and hung out again, waking me up at 5:30am.  I got really good looks at him.  A very beautiful bird with his little black bib.

5/28 - School House Brook Park, Mansfield - 1 male PILEATED WOODPECKER calling and flying around at around 11:30am.

5/28 - UConn Lot "W," Storrs - 1 AMERICAN WOODCOCK flushed from the edge of the agricultural field at 3:00pm.

Kevin Burgio
Hamden