[CT Birds] Listing Software and methods

Kathy Van Der Aue kvda at optonline.net
Sat May 31 07:15:21 EDT 2008

I just keep lists, which is probably not a great idea.  When I go on a trip
I fill in the bird list provided by the park or tour group leader and I keep
a journal with a daily list.  I have yard lists plus my feeder watch data
that helps me see trends in my winter feeder activity.  I'm not all that
keen on compiling an enormous life list but I think it would be good for
anyone starting out to be more organized than I am.

Kathy Van Der Aue, Southport, CT
kvda at optonline.net