[CT Birds] Reporting Bird bands found on a dead bird

Kathy Van Der Aue kvda at optonline.net
Sat May 31 13:11:29 EDT 2008

The info on the band is supposed to be enough to get the band back to the
Bird Banding lab but, just in case, the full address is :

USGS Patuxent Wildlife Research Center
Bird Banding Laboratory
12100 Beech Forest Road
Laurel, MD 20708-4037

Your friend will get a letter from them telling him or her about the band
(if they can read it), when and where banded and the data on the bird.

Kathy Van Der Aue, Southport, CT
kvda at optonline.net