[CT Birds] Sapsucker sightings

Carrier Graphics carriergraphics at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 4 09:00:41 EDT 2008

It seems many people here in CT this year are seeing YELLOW-BELLIED SAPSUCKERS during the breeding season in places where they have not or never have been documented before.  If you see this bird here during the summer not in the northwest corner, primarily outside of Litchfield county, please write me or post it here so we can document its expansions in CT.

I had been getting an INTERESTING  report of a late spring sighting of a possible nesting Sapsucker seen in the northEASTERN part of CT ! A first breeding for the State if proven and documented. So please report all your (Late) Sapsucker sightings - esp your summer ones to this site!   Thanks

Paul Carrier