[CT Birds] Black-necked Stilt historical

Jim Zipp jimzipp at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 7 11:53:18 EDT 2008

I just happen to have my CT Birds handy here Clay.

1 in Saybrook, June 30, 1938
1 in Stratford in 1959
1 in Madison, May 28, 1971
3 in Greenwich on September 18, 1971
1 in Guilford on May 27, 1979  (David Sibley's bird)

Of course this source is 18 years old now so if there have been any since I don't have them here.

Jim

The Fat Robin Wild Bird and Nature Shop
3000 Whitney Ave.  Hamden, CT 06518
www.fatrobin.com