[CT Birds] link to new bird species

Mntncougar at aol.com Mntncougar at aol.com
Mon Aug 18 16:45:18 EDT 2008

Dana Said:

Message: 9
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 14:37:43 GMT
From: "Dana Campbell"  <mother-dana at juno.com>
Subject: [CT Birds] New Bird Species link
To:  ctbirds at lists.ctbirding.org

Marty's link to the article about this  new bird species didn't come through
on my digest.  Here is another try in  case anyone else had the same problem.
If the link doesn't work, just  google the phrase Smithsonian scientists
discover new bird  species.

Dana Campbell, Missioner, mother-dana at juno.com
The  Greater Hartford Regional Ministry

"All things are inventions of  holiness.
Some more rascally than others."
>From The Wren  from Carolina by Mary Oliver

Smithsonian scientists discover new bird  species Scientists at the
Smithsonian Institution have discovered a new species  of bird in Gabon, Africa, that
was, until now, unknown to the scientific  community. Their findings were
published in the international science journal  Zootaxa today, Aug. 15.

Never heard of a link that would not at least show up in a  post, even with a
little garbage added at beginning and end, but i can't see or  use this 1.
I'll try to pass it on a couple of different  ways:

_http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/s-ssd081508.php_
(http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/s-ssd081508.php)

"_http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/s-ssd081508.php_
(http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/s-ssd081508.php) "

1 of those should work - delete anything before the first H or after the
last P

Don Morgan
Coventry

Read reviews on AOL Autos.