[CT Birds] Question

schwarzjs at aol.com schwarzjs at aol.com
Thu Aug 21 11:49:20 EDT 2008

Question for Rick Macsuga (I do not have his e-mail):

???? Re: the two upland sandpipers and white-rumped sandpiper on Ferry Road in South Windsor:

Both of these would be life birds for me and I'd drive up there from Westbrook right now if I knew where to look.? I've been along Vibert Road before, but I don't know where to look on Ferry Road, and much of the land (at least along Vibert) is private.? Could you possibly?steer me in the right direction?? Thanks so much.

John Schwarz
860-399-2575
www.birdspix.com